Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- Pouchdb-fetch v7.0.0 – PouchDB’s fetch() method.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [TUTORIAL] Install Apache CouchDB on Ubuntu 16.04 / 17.10 / 18.04, !Robot
- [TUTORIAL] Cloudant fundamentals: Querying in Node.js, Glynn Bird
- [TUTORIAL] Hyperledger Fabric: How to Setup Application from Scratch using Nodejs— Series 1 to ??, Logeswaran Audhikesavan
- [POST] IBM Coder: Services to Consider in Tackling the 2018 Disaster Relief Challenge, Julia Nash
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [POST] NewsBits – Erlang, MySQL, BOLT, Pika and PouchDB, Dj Walker-Morgan
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- How to migrate to CouchDb from goleveldb on IBM Blockchain cloud sandbox
- HOST=“http://127.0.0.1:5984” in couchDB documentation
- Filtered Sync between CouchDB and PouchDB (2018 edition)
- How to connect operator $or & $and in couchDb mango?
- CouchDB from-source-code installation location on Ubuntu?
no public answer yet:
- Unable to replicate a document in _users db from one instance of couch db to another instance
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- August 21-23, Carlsbad (CA), US: JSConf US
- September 24-27, Montréal, Canada: ApacheCon North America
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Senior Back-end Engineer, Boston, MA
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles, CA
- Senior Full-stack Engineer, Boston, MA
- Software Developer, Team Lead, Berlin, Germany
- Lead Software Engineer, New York, NY
- Angular JS/Java Consultant need for TX, Huston, TX
- Python Lead, Dallas, TX
- Senior Software Engineer, Santa Clara, CA
- Java Full-Stack Developer, SF Bay Area, Fremont, CA
- Liquid Studios – IoT Delivery Associate Manager, San Francisco, CA
- Liquid Studios – IoT Delivery Associate Manager, San Jose, CA
- Python Developer, Atlanta, GA
… and also in the news
- But, Seriously, Where Are the Aliens?
- Google Home and Chromecast outage hits millions of users worldwide
- Tech companies have the answer to phone addiction: more tech
- How Computers Parse the Ambiguity of Everyday Language
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.