Apache CouchDB 1.3.1 has been released and is available for download.
Grab your copy here:
Pre-built packages for Windows and OS X are available.
CouchDB 1.3.1 is a bugfix release, and was originally published on 2013-06-27.
These release notes are based on the CHANGES file.
- Tolerate missing source and target fields in _replicator docs (COUCHDB-1788).
- Don’t log about missing .compact files.
- Fix bug in WARN level logging from 1.3.0 (COUCHDB-1794).
- Fix the -S option to couchjs to increase memory limits (COUCHDB-1792).
- Improve documentation: better structure, improve language, less duplication.
- Improvements to test suite and VPATH build system.