CouchDB submits a board report every quarter. Here’s a copy of our February board report.
No releases in this time period.
Release has been blocked on a number of issues, but is actively being worked on.
- Number of the core devs met in Vienna to discuss the pending merges.
- Finalising the merge of Benoit Chesneau’s rcouch fork.
- Working on the BigCouch merge from Cloudant.
- Created a replication list to discuss specific replication topics.
- New marketing list about to be created for new marketing team.
- Confluence wiki set up, and migration being planned.
- Review Board instance set up, and discussion about review ongoing.
- Translation work going well.
- Community-provided packages added for Ubuntu Precise and upcoming Trusty release.
Including the following additions, CouchDB has 31 committers and 9 PMC members.
- Nick North
No new PMC members. Most recent PMC addition Nov 9th, 2012.
Mailing list stats:
- 151 subscribers (+20)
- 1 message since May (-1)
- 1405 subscribers (-26)
- 1086 messages since May (+280)
- 154 subscribers (+8)
- 14 messages since May (-8)
- 602 subscribers (-4)
- 1977 messages since May (+1097)
- 104 subscribers (-1)
- 2735 messages since May (+1694)
- 31 subscribers (+10)
- 207 messages since May (+104)
- 47 subscribers
- 35 messages since May