Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- couchbeam_amuino 1.4.3-amuino.7 (Erlang) – Erlang CouchDB client + fixes
- couchify 0.1.2 – Use next generation JS in your CouchDB apps.
- express-yourself 0.1.1 – An Express based web framework with a CouchDB backend and Handlebars view templating
- icouch 0.3.4 (Erlang) – A CouchDB client for Elixir using ibrowse for HTTP transfer
- node-couch 2.1.0 – CouchDB library for Node.js
- cycle-pouchdb-driver 0.0.1 – A Cycle.js Driver for using PouchDB database
- ember-pouch 4.3.0 – Ember Pouch is a PouchDB/CouchDB adapter for Ember Data 2.0+.
- relational-pouch 2.0.0 – Relational Pouch is a plugin for PouchDB that allows you to interact with PouchDB/CouchDB like a relational data store, with types and relations.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Startup Architecture — A Simple and Effective Way of Building Reactive WebApps, Felipe Taiarol
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [POST] Beginner’s Guide to PouchDB, Swathi Prasad
- [POST] Using React and Preact to Build My First Offline First Apps, Nick Kasten
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Web Development Architecture (FOCUS: Database/CouchDB)
- Not able to see the API button on the Fauxton of CouchDB
- Ektorp CouchDB test connection
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- September 10, Tel Aviv, Israel: ReactNext 2017: Dealing with Data Offline in Web Apps
- September 12, London, United Kingdom: OpenSource & Agile, Patterns for “Offline First” Application with Miguel Angel Quinones!
- October 9-11, Berlin, Germany: React Days 2017, We are building a Progressive Web app
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Cloud Software Developer – Innovation Center, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Senior Web Back-end Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Web Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mgr, Software Engineering – Platform Services, Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Senior Web Full-Stack Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Sr Architect – Platform Services Architect (Mobile), Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Team Lead – Engineering, Chicago (IL), US
- Senior Java Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Data Warehouse Architect & Mentor, Monrovia, Liberia
- Senior Backend Software Engineer, San Francisco (CA), US
Also in the news
- Hurricane Irma: A Practically Impossible Storm
- Europe has failed to integrate its refugees – but one tiny Greek island succeeded
- How to Talk about Hurricanes With Climate Change Deniers
- How Do Managers* Get Stuck?
- Men Explain Things to Me