Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- atom-couchdb-backup 1.0.2 – CouchDB backup restore scripts
- cabify/couchdb-admin 0.1.0 – CouchDB 2 cluster admin tool
- cloudant-follow 0.14.0 – Follow: CouchDB changes and db updates notifier for Node.js
- couchable 0.4.3 (Python) – Allows arbitrary python objects to be stored in CouchDB, while keeping the resulting CouchDB document as “natural” as possible.
- couchdb-wrapper 0.4.15 – This module provides a simple wrapper class for CouchDB requests.
- couchify 0.3.0 – Use next generation JS in your CouchDB apps.
- replicate-couchdb-cluster 0.0.3 – A fault-tolerant way to replicate an entire CouchDB cluster
- well-groomed-feast 13.1.0 – Voicemail Application for FreeSwitch
- pouchdb-access 3.0.0 – A PouchDB plugin that provides simple access control for CouchDB databases.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [REQUEST] Handing over maintainership, Dirkjan Ochtman
- [POST] Cloudant Envoy: Serverless Edition, Glynn Bird
- [POST] Reading the Open-Source Nutrition Labels, Glynn Bird
- [POST] Custom Indexers for Cloudant, Glynn Bird
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [POST] Offline First Drum Machine, Glynn Bird
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- CouchDB port mapping in yaml file for Hyperledger Fabric V1.0 network setup
- Filter CouchDB document based on value from nested child document
- How to filter a view by id field in CouchDB?
- Failed to read CouchDB schema from classpath
no public answer yet:
- Cloudant error “required index service unavailable” when trying to create text index
- Query objects with unknown selector fieldnames in Cloudant
- Is there way add new field/value in CouchDB existed document
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- October 6, Romania PHP: CouchDB, PouchDB and Offline-tolerant apps
- October 9-11, Berlin, Germany: React Days 2017, We are building a Progressive Web app
- November 10-13, Grants Pass (OR), US: Offline Camp Oregon
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Team Lead – Engineering, Chicago (IL), US
- Senior Web Back-end Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Senior Web Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Senior Web Full-Stack Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Senior Backend Software Engineer, San Francisco (CA), US
- Mgr, Software Engineering – Platform Services, Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Sr Architect – Platform Services Architect (Mobile), Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Cloud Software Developer – Innovation Center, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Senior Java Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Data Warehouse Architect & Mentor, Monrovia, Liberia
- Principal Cloud and Storage Engineer, West Chester (PA), US
Also in the news
- Announcing nsp 3.0.0
- 10 Hard Things to Start Doing for Yourself
- Physicists find we’re not living in a computer simulation
- How to Speak Truth to Bullshit
- #FFFFFF Diversity
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.