- PouchDB 6.4.0 is out now.
[RFC] On the Testing of CouchDB (see thread)
Russell Branca has proposed improvements to the JS test suite, which you can test for yourself.
Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- botkit-storage-couchdb 3.0.0 – A CouchDB storage module for botkit
- couchdb-howler 0.0.8 – Use web sockets to subscribe to CouchDB global changes
- frantic-team 1.3.0 – Inject replication documents in CouchDB
- rxjs-couchdb 1.4.0 – Create a config file. E.g. db.js
- pouchdb-authentication 1.0.0 – Easy user authentication for PouchDB/CouchDB.
- pouchdb-collate 6.4.1 – Collation functions for PouchDB map/reduce.
- pouchdb-find 6.4.1 – Provides a simple, MongoDB-inspired query language that accomplishes the same thing as the map/reduce API, but with far less code.
- pouchdb-selector-core 6.4.1 – PouchDB find’s core selector as standalone module.
- react-pouchdb 0.1.2 – React wrapper for PouchDB that also subscribes to changes.
- roo-cli 0.1.5 – RedRoo CLI, a command line interface to deploy and manage RedRoo pouchdb in the cloud.
- sublevel-pouchdb 6.4.1 – Fork of level-sublevel with ony the subset of the API that PouchDB uses.
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- How to determine RAM used per index in Elasticsearch?
- How to implement unique key constraints in CouchDB
- CouchDB, storing small redundant information
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
- Can’t add PouchDB to an Ionic 4 project
- Sync Functionality Missing in PouchDB LocalStorage Adapter?
- How to add a new field/attribute to each object in the array in PouchDB?
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Eng- Full Stack App Web Dev, Philadelphia (PA), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Belleville (IL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Payment Services, New York (NY), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Engineering Manager – Internal Tools, Chicago (IL), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Charleston (SC), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Order Platform, New York (NY), US
Also in the news
- Jerusalem: UN resolution rejects Trump’s declaration
- Generation Screwed
- The Weaponization of Awkwardness
- Craft’s Long History In Radical Protest Movements
- Apple confirms iPhones with older batteries will take hits in performance
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.