Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- loopback-connector-couchdb2 1.2.0 – The loopback-connector-couchdb2 module is the CouchDB 2.0 connector for the LoopBack framework that supports the advanced functionality originally found only in Cloudant but that is now available in CouchDB.
- spiegel 1.0.2 – Scalable replication and change listening for CouchDB
- feathers-nano 2.2.7 – A CouchDB/PouchDB Service for Feathers
- pouchdb-adapter-mysql 6.4.8 – LevelDOWN Adapter for running PouchDB and pouchdb server using an mySQL backend.
- session-pouchdb-store 0.2.1 – A PouchDB session store for express.js.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [REQUEST] Requesting HW CI/CD support for alternative platforms, Joan Touzet
- [TUTORIAL] Replicating a Cloudant Database to CouchDB, Josh Morony
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [TOOL] Make reproducible bug reports for PouchDB, Dale Harvey
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Finding documents with a time-range which intersect a given time-range
- CouchDB replication stopped after a _conflict
- Filter a subset of fields when replicating in CouchDB
- Understanding the usage of map/reduce functions in CouchDB
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
- Call provider service in PouchDB gives “TypeError: Cannot set property ‘itemsList’ of undefined”
- How to query on PouchDB
- PouchDB JS File being served as CouchDB Attachment Isn’t Properly Loaded
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- January 30, Madison (WI), US: Big Data Madison
- February 12, Vienna, Austria: ViennaDB
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Sr. Software Engineer – Carting Services, New York (NY), US
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Cloud Engineer, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Senior Full Stack Digital Developer, Markham, Canada
- Sr. Software Engineer – Promotions, New York (NY), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
Also in the news
- Weird, Wonderful Photos From the Archives
- Former Facebook Exec: ‘You Don’t Realize It But You Are Being Programmed’
- Rise in migrant arrivals to Italy raises fears over Libyan lawlessness
- Unlearning Toxic Behaviors in a Code Review Culture