Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- None at this time
- unitrack-pouchdb-selector-core 7.0.0 prerelease – PouchDB’s core selector code
- pouchdb-fixture-loader v1.0.0 – Deploy CouchDB/PouchDB fixtures from directories
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Cloudant Fundamentals: The Document, Glynn Bird
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [POST] 12 Open Source projects by Alibaba, Part 2, Alibaba Cloud
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- How to prevent anonymous users reading CouchDB
- Creating a validation with CouchDB (Fauxton)
- Getting the last created document Cloudant/CouchDB through NodeJS
no public answer yet:
- CouchDB won’t work over SSL
- Not able to replicate CouchDB databases with admin and self-assigned SSL
- Using _find from the command line
- Accessing value array in CouchDB reduce functions
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- May 10, Seattle (WA), United States: Seattle JS May Meetup, CouchDB, DevTools for Gain and Glory, and Winning the Web
- May 29, Toronto (ON), Canada: 5 Popular Choices for NoSQL on a Microsoft Platform, speaker Matthew D. Groves
- June 2–3, Berlin, Germany: JSConf EU
- June 6-8, Charleston (SC), US: Syntax Conference, featuring PWAs and Offline-First Application Development, a workshop
- June 13-14, Berlin, Germany: Apache EU Roadshow
- June 21-22, Atlanta (GA), US We RISE Tech Conference 2018, hosted by Woman Who Code Atlanta, featuring Offline-First App Dev session
- August 21-23, Carlsbad (CA), US: JSConf US
- September 24-27, Montréal, Canada: ApacheCon North America
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Senior Ionic Developer, 100% Remote
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- UI Senior Technical Lead, Katonah (NY), US
- Sr Software Developer, Dallas (TX), US
- Java Developer / Architect, Atlanta (GA), US
- Senior Solution Architect – No SQL, Remote
- Senior Front End Engineer, Phoenix (AZ), US
- Senior Front End Developer, Phoenix (AZ), US
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Boston (MA), US
- Machine Learning Engineer, Boston (MA), US
- Lead Software Engineer, New York (NY), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Carting Services, New York (NY), US
- Software Developer, Austin (TX), US
- React Developer
… and also in the news
- Exeter University: ‘Why I revealed my friends’ racist WhatsApp messages’
- Lidl offers locally grown cannabis to Swiss shoppers
- The Nintendo Switch-controlled wheelchair
- Only one meaning for IMHO
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.