Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- icouch 0.3.7 (Erlang) – A CouchDB client for Elixir using ibrowse for HTTP transfer
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Single Page Application with Angular.js Node.js and CouchDB, Codequs
- [POST] JSON-LD rewrites the Semantic Web, Kurt Cagle
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [GIST] Why we dropped Lerna from PouchDB, Nolan Lawson
- [SLIDEDECK] Service Workers and PouchDB Lightning Talk at BTVJS, Bradley Holt
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Creating filtered indexes on CouchDB
- Internal error about compactor in Cloudant local Docker
- How to dynamically query CouchDB
- How can I index nested object using couchdb-lucene
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
- Cannot sort on field(s) xxx when using the default index
- Collaborative Couchbase app
- How to get the latest row by key in PouchDB?
- How to implement PouchDB in Cordova with an app packaged by Webpack?
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- September 18, Oklahoma City (OK), US, Oklahoma City Open Source Databases Meetup: September Meetup – CouchDB and NoSQL
- September 19, New York (NY), US, SQL NYC, The NoSQL & NewSQL Database Meetup: From SQL to NoSQL: Structured Querying in JSON (by the Director of Couchbase!)
- October 9-11, Berlin, Germany: React Days 2017, We are building a Progressive Web app
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Senior Backend Software Engineer, San Francisco (CA), US
- Senior Web Back-end Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Web Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mgr, Software Engineering – Platform Services, Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Senior Web Full-Stack Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Sr Architect – Platform Services Architect (Mobile), Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Team Lead – Engineering, Chicago (IL), US
- Senior Java Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Data Warehouse Architect & Mentor, Monrovia, Liberia
- Cloud Software Developer – Innovation Center, Los Angeles (CA), US
Also in the news
- Three things you don’t need to become a speaker
- The real story behind Mister Rogers’ joyful flipping of the bird
- Why the West Is Burning
- You Know An Assault Survivor And It’s Time To Start Acting Like It
- How Censors Killed The Weird, Experimental, Progressive Golden Age Of Comics
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.