Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- ndjson-to-couchdb 6.0.0 – Pipe ndjson into CouchDB. Strems out the doc with the new _id and _rev.
- compactd-models 2.2.0 – Remote music player that supports adding more content
- panmnesia 0.0.1 – An action registry and redux-based aggregate store for a PouchDB-based event stream.
- pouchdb-triplesec 0.0.2 – Plugin to encrypt a PouchDB/CouchDB database.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Installing couchDB on ubuntu 17.10, Sanni Michael Tomiwa
- [POST] Prototyping in the age of NoSQL, Mark Percival
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Which is the best way to structure the data on CouchDB?
- CouchDB bulk update specific property without _bulk_docs
no public answer yet:
- Can’t find matching index with CouchDB and sort
- How do I make CouchDB work on Heroku?
- How do I consume a CouchDB view on an Android offline?
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- jQuery when output the promise object rather than result
- Does PouchDB have a http interceptor for fetching documents
no public answer yet:
- Sync Between SQL Server and PouchDB
- PouchDB with Couchbase sync-gateway not stable. Is it advised to use these two in a production stack?
- Collaborative multi database per user app with PouchDB and CouchDB
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- November 10-13, Grants Pass (OR), US: Offline Camp Oregon
- November 11, Visakhapatnam, India: Vizag Bluemix User Group, Deploying your first Node Application to IBM Bluemix
- November 15-17, Madrid, Spain: Big Data Spain 2017
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Belleville (IL), US
- Golang Backend Engineer, Virtual Reality, Brooklyn (NY), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Senior Web Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mgr, Software Engineering – Platform Services, Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Sr Architect – Platform Services Architect (Mobile), Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Charleston (SC), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Order Platform, New York (NY), US
- Engineering Manager – Internal Tools, Chicago (IL), US
- Sr. Director Mobile Platforms, Philadelphia (PA), US
Also in the news
- npm Registry Spelunking: Dependencies Referenced by URL
- Anaïs Nin on How Reading Awakens Us from the Slumber of Almost-Living
- When They Say Chicago Is A War Zone, We Know What They Really Mean
- Brave Enough to Be Angry
- What It Feels Like to Be a Teen in Solitary Confinement