Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- couch-hash-pwd 0.0.2 – Hash CouchDB passwords
- jsonobject-couchdbkit 0.9.0.0 – Python CouchDB kit
- kivik 1.5.0 – Kivik provides a generic interface to CouchDB or CouchDB-like databases for Go and GopherJS.
- poms 2.3.0 (Ruby) – Interface to POMS CouchDB API
- rxjs-couchdb 1.1.0 – Create a config file. E.g. db.js
- time2relax 0.4.1 (Python) – A CouchDB driver for Python.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Tracking Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio With Serverless Functions, Glynn Bird
- [POST] A mystique guide on boarding CouchDB, Javier Guerra
- [POST] Cloudant — The better data layer , 76DE Blog
- [POST] Mapping the Songs of Bruce Springsteen, Glynn Bird
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Apache CouchDB system minimum requirements
- How to name CouchDB Key Value fields
- CouchDB how to exclude documents from View
no public answer yet:
- Preventing DoS and flooding
- Using CouchDB with Grails 3
- How do I add Apache CouchDB service to Windows service on Windows 10 using CouchDB 1.6.1
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
- How make proper PouchDB query?
- Sync only one latest updated document in PouchDB through Couchbase sync gateway
- How can I get an array with all the values from my PouchDB database?
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- November 29, Leeds, UK: Leeds JS
- November 30, Munich, Germany: 28th Munich Node.js User Group
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Sr. Software Engineer – Order Platform, New York (NY), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior Web Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Belleville (IL), US
- Golang Backend Engineer, Virtual Reality, Brooklyn (NY), US
- Senior Java Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Charleston (SC), US
- Engineering Manager – Internal Tools, Chicago (IL), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
Also in the news
- San Juan submarine: ‘Explosion’ detected in hunt for Argentine vessel
- Native women tell the real history of Thanksgiving
- Alex: Catch insensitive, inconsiderate writing
- The World’s Most Famous Actor Whose Face You’ve Probably Never Seen
- How to use SVG as a Placeholder, and Other Image Loading Techniques
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.