Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- rxjs-couchdb 1.2.1 – Create a config file. e.g., db.js
- panmnesia 0.1.0 – An action registry and redux-based aggregate store for a PouchDB-based event stream.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] CouchDB, PouchDB and Hoodie as a Stack for Progressive Web Apps, Geoff Cox
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [POST] Build a progressive web app to provide the convenience of a web app with the performance of a native app, Bradley Holt, Mark Sturdevant
- [POST] Cahera: Point of Sale solution, built with Vue.js and PouchDB, Laravel-Vuejs
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Change password Bitnami CouchDB
- Speeding up Cloudant query for type text index
- Hyperledger Fabric peer container cannot communicate with CouchDB container
- CouchDB view on large documents with strings as keys times out
no public answer yet:
- How to write CouchDB view to get currently active servers given start timestamp and end timestamp of each server?
- CouchDB and Couch Base Lite Syncing Data to Android App, List view not refreshing sometime With LiveQuery
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
- PouchDB last sync requests taking too long to respond
- Sync Gateway – Get information about all the document whose revision-id changed during syncing
- Change PouchDB’s rev algorithm to use a blockchain / hashchain pattern
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- Antonio Maranhao (Apache ID: amaranhao, GitHub: Antonio-Maranhao) has been elected as a CouchDB committer. Welcome to CouchDB, Antonio!
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Charleston (SC), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Belleville (IL), US
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Engineering Manager – Internal Tools, Chicago (IL), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Order Platform, New York (NY), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
Also in the news
- A look at the California wildfires’ jaw-dropping numbers
- The Cost of Devaluing Women
- Dolly Parton: basic income trailblazer?
- A Unified Theory of Meme Death
- The 10 Best Podcasts of 2017