Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- couch-slouch 1.0.0 – A JS API for CouchDB that does the heavy lifting
- couchdb-howler 0.0.1 – Use web sockets to subscribe to CouchDB global changes
- replicate-couchdb-cluster 1.0.0 – A fault-tolerant way to replicate an entire CouchDB cluster
- spiegel 0.1.1 – Scalable replication and change listening for CouchDB
- @rappopo/dab-pouch 0.0.6 – A Rappopo DAB implementation for PouchDB.
- redux-pouchdb-plus 0.9.0 – Redux PouchDB Plus synchronizes a Redux store with a PouchDB database.
- simple-cryptor-pouch 0.1.2 – pouchdb AES encryption using danang-id/simple-crypto-js which uses brix/crypto-js
- xstream-extra-pouchdb 2.0.0 – xstream operators for PouchDB operations
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Using Your Own Domain Name With Cloudant, Glynn Bird
- [POST] Listen to Yourself: A Design Pattern for Event-Driven Microservices, Oded Shopen
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- How to query with uncertainty a design view with complex nested keys
- Is 20 MB Document size limit in CouchDB inclusive of attachment size?
- Synchronisation between CouchDB and Microsoft SQL Server
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
No public answer on Stack Overflow yet:
- How to store and retrieve image using PouchDB and AngularJS for offline web app
- PouchDB callbacks never invoked
- PouchDB throws “OpenError: IO error: <db-folder-here>/MANIFEST-000002
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Belleville (IL), US
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Charleston (SC), US
- Engineering Manager – Internal Tools, Chicago (IL), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Payment Services, New York (NY), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Order Platform, New York (NY), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
Also in the news
- Walt Disney buys Murdoch’s Fox for $52.4bn
- How to Watch the FCC Kill Net Neutrality
- Americans Don’t Really Understand Gun Violence
- FT Person of the Year: Susan Fowler
- Want to fight America’s racist mass-incarceration system? There’s an app for that