Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- couchdd – CouchDB Enumeration and Dump Script for DBs Without Authentication
- davenport 2.8.0 – Davenport is a CouchDB client for simplifying common tasks like get, list, create, update and delete. It comes complete with full TypeScript definitions.
- spicy-action 13.3.2 – Web proxy for CouchDB and others, plus Socket.IO relay
- superlogin-jwt 0.1.2 – SuperLogin is a full-featured NodeJS/Express user authentication solution for APIs and Single Page Apps (SPA) using CouchDB.
- pouchdb-activerecord 1.2.3 – import as PouchDBMemory from pouchdb-adapter-memory
- pouchdb-adapter-asyncstorage 6.4.0 – PouchDB adapter using AsyncStorage as its data store.
- pouchdb-authentication 1.1.0 – Easy user authentication for PouchDB/CouchDB.
- roo-cli 0.2.7 – A command line interface to deploy and manage roo.land databases in the cloud.
- underpouch 1.0.0 – An underscore API for PouchDB with added bonuses!
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Copying CouchDB Data Between Laptops, Lorna Mitchell
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Doc not found/missing after being inserted in CouchDB database
- Fetching data from CouchDB database in Docker using Angular 4 Application
no public answer yet:
- Temporary views are not supported in CouchDB
- How to connect CouchDB with web api
- Migration guide to move from SQL to CouchDB
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Sync multiple PouchDB databases to one CouchDB database
- Cannot create database with PouchDB in CouchDB
no public answer yet:
- Accessing CouchDB View results in PouchDB
- Cannot find module ‘pouchdb-find’
- Choosing PouchDB adapters for PC and AWS
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- January 30, Madison (WI), US: Big Data Madison
- February 12, Vienna, Austria: ViennaDB
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Engineering Manager – Internal Tools, Chicago (IL), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Belleville (IL), US
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Payment Services, New York (NY), US
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Charleston (SC), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Order Platform, New York (NY), US
Also in the news
- Deadly storm blasts across Europe, killing three
- How to protect your PC against the major ‘Meltdown’ CPU security flaw
- 12 Weird, Excellent Twitter Bots Chosen by Twitter’s Best Bot-Makers
- A New Approach to Feature Requests
- Meet the man who invented the Super Soaker
- ‘Why Am I So Lazy?’