Releases in the PouchDB Universe
- relational-pouch 3.0.0 – Relational Pouch is a plugin for PouchDB that allows you to interact with PouchDB/CouchDB like a relational data store, with types and relations.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Scalable CouchDB Replication and Change Listening with Spiegel, Geoff Cox
- [POST] Creating Partial Cloudant Indexes, Glynn Bird
- [POST] Three Traps To Avoid When Using a NoSQL Document Store, Ronald Klazar
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- CouchDB Mango Query selector on object in array of objects
- Migrating CouchDB 1.x to 2.x using “couchup” utility
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
- Unable Fetch data using PouchDB in Mozilla latest browser using web
- pouchdb.find is not a function
- Issue with Ionic (v1) app using listView and PouchDB
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- January 19, Sheffield, United Kingdom: FrontEndNorth
- January 30, Madison (WI), US: Big Data Madison
- February 12, Vienna, Austria: ViennaDB
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Charleston (SC), US
- Cloud Engineer, Berlin, Germany
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Software Engineer, Backend, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Belleville (IL), US
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Payment Services, New York (NY), US
- Engineering Manager – Internal Tools, Chicago (IL), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Order Platform, New York (NY), US
Also in the news
- California mudslides death toll rises with 13 still missing
- In A Meltdown And Spectre World Is Digital Privacy Truly Dead?
- Why dolphins are deep thinkers
- Social Networking Sites May Be Controlling Your Mind
- Case Study: lynnandtonic.com 2017 refresh