Releases in the PouchDB Universe
- ember-pouch 5.0.0 – Ember Pouch is a PouchDB/CouchDB adapter for Ember Data 2.0+.
- rxdb 7.3.2 – A reactive Database for Progressive Web Apps and more
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [ANNOUNCE] “CouchDB” is now a USPTO registered trademark, Jan Lehnardt
- [POST] How to use CouchDB as Cache Database in your app, Alberto Aragón Alvarez
- [POST] Tracking my Podcast Listening, Thejesh Gn
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [SLIDE DECK] Offline First Apps with PouchDB and CouchDB, Lorna Mitchell
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Cayley, an open-source graph database, now has a CouchDB/PouchDB back-end. The PouchDB back-end works in the browser.
- Bad request with Cloudant, PHP and range query
- How to set a node zone in CouchDB
- CouchDB / Cloudant get another object using reference
no public answer yet:
- How does CouchDB 2.1 views queries with limit on cluster works?
- Why doesn’t this Cloudant/CouchDB $regex query work?
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Does PouchDB leave deleted tombstones like CouchDB does?
- react-data-grid with PouchDB/CouchDB
- How to Search Revs in PouchDB Query
- Does synchronization copy a database to all users?
- How to increase storage size in PouchDB
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- February 12, Vienna, Austria: ViennaDB
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
- June 6-8, Charleston (SC), US: Syntax Conference, featuring PWAs and Offline-First Application Development, a workshop
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Sr. Software Engineer – Carting Services, New York (NY), US
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Cloud Engineer, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Senior Full Stack Digital Developer, Markham, Canada
Also in the news
- ‘Migrants are more profitable than drugs’: how the mafia infiltrated Italy’s asylum system
- The question we ask every mom (but never dads)
- What Dave Chappelle, Ali Wong, and Jo Koy can teach you about public speaking
- The woman who photobombed Beyonce: ‘I think it’s hysterical’
- The American Museum of Exploding Cars and Toys That Kill You