Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- cloudant 2.8.0 (Python) – Cloudant / CouchDB Client Library
- CouchDB 1.2 (Python) – Python library for working with CouchDB
- ember-cli-deploy-couchdb 0.2.0 – An ember-cli-deploy plugin to upload files to CouchDB
- leanback 0.5.8 (Ruby) – Simple Ruby interface to CouchDB
- relaxo 1.3.0 (Ruby) – Relaxo provides a set of tools and interfaces for interacting with CouchDB.
- pouchdb-orbit 1.0.2-alpha – An OrbitDB plugin for PouchDB that adds some methods for P2P replication.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [CFP] Apache EU Roadshow CFP Closing Soon (23 February), Sharan Foga
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] CouchDB-Python 1.2, Dirkjan Ochtman
- [POST] MongoDB And CouchDB – Which NoSQL Database Should You Choose?
- [POST] SQL vs. NoSQL: A Beginners Guide, Jonathan Perera
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- CouchDB find by search term
- Is it possible to chain multiple (more than 2) CouchDB nodes using replicate
- Cloudant selector query array field only one get item
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
- PouchDB allows unauthorized users to create admins
- Obtaining the list of document revisions in PouchDB when Upsert plugin is used
- Assign existing private database to user in CouchDB and PouchDB
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- March 13, Kraków, Poland: Angular Dragons, CouchDB & PouchDB – synergy for PWA
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
- June 6-8, Charleston (SC), US: Syntax Conference, featuring PWAs and Offline-First Application Development, a workshop
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Team Lead Engineering – Platform/Cloud Services, New York (NY), US
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Cloud Engineer, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Senior Full Stack Digital Developer, Markham, Canada
- Sr. Software Engineer – Carting Services, New York (NY), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
Also in the news
- ‘You will be changed forever’: Columbine shooting survivor on coping after a massive trauma
- The cost of reporting while female
- Website Starter Kit
- Learning From the Feynman Technique
- Chinese woman joins handbag in X-ray machine