Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- couchdb-create-index 1.0.0 – Create CouchDB index from object from file or directory.
- pouchdb-adapter-rocksdb 1.0.4 – A simple PouchDB adapter for Level/rocksdb, port from pouchdb-adapter-memory.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Keeping Local Documents Local in a CouchDB-Style Replication Job, Glynn Bird
- [TUTORIAL] Learn How To Create Your CouchDB Document With PHP, Eduonix
- [POST] The Future of High Velocity Big Data Architecture, John Ryan
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Is keeping a log of all document relationships an anti-pattern in CouchDB?
- CouchDB data syncing/downloading
- CouchDB server admin created in script cannot create database in the same script
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- March 13, Kraków, Poland: Angular Dragons, CouchDB & PouchDB – synergy for PWA
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
- June 6-8, Charleston (SC), US: Syntax Conference, featuring PWAs and Offline-First Application Development, a workshop
- June 13-14, Berlin, Germany: Apache EU Roadshow
- September 24-27, Montréal, Canada: ApacheCon North America
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Sr. Software Engineer – Carting Services, New York (NY), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Sr. Full-stack Engineer – Restaurant Experience, New York (NY), US
- Lead Software Engineer, New York (NY), US
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
Also in the news
- Vladimir Putin threatens US arms race with new missiles announcement
- Mapping the Internet
- What I learned in two years of moving government forms online
- What I Saw Treating the Victims From Parkland Should Change the Debate on Guns
- Startup Fathers Need to Start Taking Parental Leave
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.