Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- ibm-watson-data-lab/php-couchdb 0.1.1 – PHP Library for PHP 7 and CouchDB 2
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Cloudant and CouchDB Replication with couchreplicate, Glynn Bird
- [ATTN] Some GH issues that need attention, please, Joan Touzet
- [REPORT] CouchDB Board Report, Jan Lehnardt
- [TUTORIAL] How to use CouchDB as Cache Database in your app (3/3), Alberto Aragón Alvarez
- [CFP] ApacheCon North America, closes March 30
- [CFP] Apache EU Roadshow, closes February 25
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [POST[ Cloudant/CouchDB/PouchDB Local Documents, Glynn Bird
- [POST] Sync Gateway: Scalable, not Modular, Collective Acuity
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- CouchDB: This database failed to load / No DB shards could be opened (logged in as admin)
- Is this an efficient schema for my CouchDB database?
no public answer yet:
- Where can I host my Ionic app (with CouchDB) to run in browsers?
- CouchDB Map syntax
- CouchDB Replication error
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- cayley-graphiql – A cayleygraph adaptor for Facebook’s GraphQL IDE. It also works with PouchDB hosted graphs in the browser (even on static web pages).
no public answer yet:
- Assign existing private database to user in CouchDB and PouchDB
- PouchDB (app-pouchdb-sync) and Polymer 2.x auto sync
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- March 13, Kraków, Poland: Angular Dragons, CouchDB & PouchDB – synergy for PWA
- March 16, Hamburg, Germany: CouchDB Meetup Hamburg
- June 6-8, Charleston (SC), US: Syntax Conference, featuring PWAs and Offline-First Application Development, a workshop
- June 13-14, Berlin, Germany: Apache EU Roadshow
- September 24-27, Montréal, Canada: ApacheCon North America
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Sr. Full-stack Engineer – Restaurant Experience, New York (NY), US
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Cloud Engineer, Berlin, Germany
- Full Stack Java Software Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Ruby on Rails System Architect, Remote
- Lead Software Engineer, New York (NY), US
- Senior Java Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Carting Services, New York (NY), US
- Full Stack Developer – Migration Specialist, Bowie (MD), US
- Java Principal Software Development Engineer, Bowie (MD), US
… and also in the news
- Offline First Peer-to-Peer Social Networks
- Dutch effort to charge tobacco firms with attempted murder fails
- How Bob Ross Became Everyone’s Favorite Art Teacher
- Why we need to take emotional pain as seriously as physical pain
- Olympics announcers absolutely lose their minds after massive upset
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.