Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- laravel-couchdb v2.2.3 – A CouchDB based Eloquent model and Query builder for Laravel
- mobx-pouchdb v1.3.2 – Links MobX observers with PouchDB, allowing simple rapid development and persistant state
- alligator v0.3.11
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [TUTORIAL] Cloudant fundamentals: using API with curl (part 4 of 10), Glynn Bird
- [TUTORIAL] Emoji in Cloudant documents?, Glynn Bird
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Solving “Document must be a JSON object”
- How to create Erlang views in CouchDB
- How to select sub-fields of a document using N1ql query
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
no public answer yet:
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – email@example.com
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- June 2–3, Berlin, Germany: JSConf EU
- June 6-8, Charleston (SC), US: Syntax Conference, featuring PWAs and Offline-First Application Development, a workshop
- June 7, Essen, Germany: PottNET Essener Microsoft Developer Group, Introduction to Couch and PouchDB with Hans-Christian Otto
- June 13-14, Berlin, Germany: Apache EU Roadshow
- June 21-22, Atlanta (GA), US We RISE Tech Conference 2018, hosted by Woman Who Code Atlanta, featuring Offline-First App Dev session
- August 21-23, Carlsbad (CA), US: JSConf US
- September 24-27, Montréal, Canada: ApacheCon North America
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Lead Software Engineer, New York (NY), US
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles (CA), US
- UI Senior Technical Lead, Katonah (NY), US
- Lead, Software Engineer, Dallas (TX), US
- Senior Software Engineer, Dallas (TX), US
- Senior Software Developer, Dallas (TX), US
- Full Stack Developer, Singapore
- Principal Java Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Full Stack Developer, Houston (TX), US
- Senior Solution Architect – No SQL, Remote
- Security Architect, Austin (TX), US
- Senior DevOps Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Senior Backend Engineer – PHP, Berlin, Germany
- Product Engineer, Video Infrastructure & Security Engineering, Everett (WA), US
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Austin (TX), US
- SR GoldenGate Admin, Raleigh (NC), US
- Sr. Software Engineer – Carting Services, New York (NY), US
- Senior Mobile Applications Developer, Miami (FL), US
- React Developer, Ann Arbor (MI), US
- React Developer, Houston (TX), US
- React Developer, San Diego (CA), US
- React Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- React Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US
- React Developer, Dallas (TX), US
- React Developer, Salt Lake City (UT), US
- React Developer, Phoenix (AZ), US
- React Developer, Austin (TX), US
- React Developer, Detroit (MI), US
- React Developer, Raleigh (NC), US
- React Developer, Miami (FL), US
- React Developer, Philadelphia (PA), US
… and also in the news
- Google launches digital doorbell with facial recognition in the UK
- Tesla that crashed into police car was on autopilot mode
- Why no one answers their phones anymore
- Unfortunately, electric scooters are fantastic
- So it the North Korea summit back on, or what?
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.
i’m trying to create databases or a document in the user account but i’m getting a popup ” Error running query. Reason: (unauthorized) You are not a server admin. ” help me out some way asap