Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- Relaxo V1.4.0 – Relaxo provides a set of tools and interfaces for interacting with CouchDB.
- Kivik v1.8.0 – Kivik provides a common interface to CouchDB or CouchDB-like databases for Go and GopherJS.
- Convector CouchDB Storage v1.0.7 – This module contains the implementation of the Couch DB storage layer to work with the Fabric CouchDB replicator.
- icouch v0.5.0 – A CouchDB client for Elixir using ibrowse for HTTP transfer
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [TUTORIAL] Hyperledger Fabric: How to Setup Application from Scratch using Nodejs Series— Part 2, Logeswaran Audhikesavan
- [POST] 3 Questions To Help You Prepare For A Data Engineering Interview, Ben Rogojan
- [TUTORIAL] Hyperledger Fabric: Extending the FabCar network with ExpressJS REST Api, Kruk Matias
Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- How to uninstall couchDB in windows
- Hyperledger fabric previous hash knowing
- What is the best way to resolve CouchDB document conflicts across 2 DB instances?
- How to fetch documents using optimal range query with Mongo Expression in case of Couch DB?
- How to reduce query execution time using mango query in CouchDB?
no public answer yet:
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on firstname.lastname@example.org or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to have you on board!
- August 21-23, Carlsbad (CA), US: JSConf US
- September 24-27, Montréal, Canada: ApacheCon North America
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Senior Back-end Engineer, Boston, MA
- Software Developer, Team Lead, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Full-stack Engineer, Boston, MA
- Integration Developer, Los Angeles, CA
- Lead Software Engineer, New York, NY
- Mobile/Web/PWA Sr. Angular Developer: Configurable Enterprise Workflow Platform, Washington, DC
- Sr. Scala Developer; User-Configurable Enterprise Workflow Platform, Remote
- Java with Apache couch DB, Seattle, WA
… and also in the news
- Could Quantum Computing Be the End of Free Will?
- The glove that transmits ‘touch’ over the internet
- A Game-Changing AI Tool for Tracking Animal Movements
- Fourth of July: drones to replace firework displays due to wildfire risk