Catch up with the CouchDB blog
- CouchDB 2.1.0 is right around the corner
- CouchDB Developer Profile: Glynn Bird
- A CouchDB User Story: chatting with Assaf
- CouchDB Developer Profile: Michelle Phung
Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- cdb-client 0.1.0 – CouchDB client for Node.js
- replicate-couchdb-cluster 0.0.2 – A fault-tolerant way to replicate an entire CouchDB cluster
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] Monitoring CouchDB with Prometheus, Grafana and Docker, Geoff Cox
- [POST] Provision CouchDB users with Auth0, Anatoliy Yastreb
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [GIST] Chunked reduce for PouchDB’s allDocs, Ahmed Fasih
- [POST] Querying Your PouchDB Database with SQL, Glynn Bird
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Mass update of all data with NoSQL
- CouchDB add user without predefined admin
- Voting tool with CouchDB and conflict issues
- Learning Mapreduce in Fauxton
no public answer yet:
- Query against two values without duplication
- System NOT running to use fully qualified hostnames
- How to put together Kafka, Avro, and CouchDB?
- I want to query a Couch DB with a view that has multiple parameters
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
No public answer on Stack Overflow yet:
- Unable to sync Couchbase view in PouchDB using Couchbase sync gateway
- Listening to PouchDB changes since a given date
For more new questions and answers about CouchDB, see these search results and about PouchDB, see these.
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- September 10, Tel Aviv, Israel: ReactNext 2017: Dealing with Data Offline in Web Apps
- October 9-11, Berlin, Germany: React Days 2017, We are building a Progressive Web app
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Cloud Software Developer – Innovation Center, Los Angeles (CA), US
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Backend Engineer with NodeJS, Atlanta (GA), US
- Senior Web Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mgr, Software Engineering – Platform Services, Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Developer – Standard, St. Louis (MO), US
- Database Administrator, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Developer Backend, Surrey, BC, Canada
- Sr Architect – Platform Services Architect (Mobile), Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Senior Java Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Data Warehouse Architect & Mentor, Monrovia, Liberia
- PHP Web Developer / Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Canada
In the news
- NAACP issues its first statewide travel advisory, for Missouri
- Journaling my life at work using GitHub
- What aspects of a woman’s life are most men unaware of?
- How the CIA Came to Doubt the Official Story of JFK’s Murder
- Securing the npm registry
Submit news to the CouchDB Weekly
Reach out to us with your news suggestions by sending us an email or by contacting us on Twitter @CouchDB.