Catch up with the blog
- Building climate change strategies with Geodesign Hub and CouchDB
- Couch of Ages: Origin of the Living Room
- CouchDB takes Medic Mobile to the front lines of healthcare work
- CouchDB Developer Profile: Geoffrey Cox
Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- icouch 0.3.9 (Erlang) – A CouchDB client for Elixir using ibrowse for HTTP transfer
- spicy-action 12.1.1 – Web proxy for CouchDB and others, plus Socket.IO relay
- pouchify 0.1.2 – The required plugin for running couchify builds in PouchDB.
Opinions and other News in the CouchDB Universe
- [POST] CouchDB 2.1 on Raspberry Pi (Raspbian Stretch), Andy Felong
- [POST] Single Page Application With Angular.Js Node.Js And CouchDB, Brian Petro
… and in the PouchDB Universe
- [POST] Developing desktop application with EmberJs, Electron and PouchDB, Akolawole Abobade
CouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- SCouchDB – Pharo driver for CouchDB database using Zinc client. Supports Mango queries and implements Voyage API.
- Seq number for CouchDB document
- Using nock to mimic multiple CouchDB requests
- How to query for negated results in CouchDB (Python)
- Do replication on a different drive
no public answer yet:
PouchDB Use Cases, Questions and Answers
- Change PouchDB directory in Electron
- Replicating 2 remote DBs to a single PouchDB DB to get round Android 1 DB restriction
no public answer yet:
- PouchDB and Vue.js integration
- Implement pouchdb-load plugin with vue-pouch-db
- Is it possible to stop PouchDB replicating all revisions from a remote CouchDB?
If you want to get into working on CouchDB:
- We have an infinite number of open contributor positions on CouchDB. Submit a pull request and join the project!
- Do you want to help us with the work on the new CouchDB website? Get in touch on our new website mailing list and join the website team! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CouchDB advocate marketing programme is just getting started. Join us in CouchDB’s Advocate Hub!
- CouchDB has a new wiki. Help us move content from the old to the new one!
- Can you help with Web Design, Development or UX for our Admin Console? No Erlang skills required! – Get in touch with us.
- Do you want to help moving the CouchDB docs translation forward? We’d love to have you in our L10n team! See our current status and languages we’d like to provide CouchDB docs in on this page. If you’d like to help, don’t hesitate to contact the L10n mailing list on email@example.com or ping Andy Wenk (awenkhh on IRC).
We’d be happy to welcome you on board!
- October 9-11, Berlin, Germany: React Days 2017, We are building a Progressive Web app
- November 10-13, Grants Pass (OR), US: Offline Camp Oregon
Job opportunities for people with CouchDB skills
- Senior Backend Software Engineer, San Francisco (CA), US
- Senior Web Back-end Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Web Application Developer, Brandon (FL), US
- Senior PHP Developer, Berlin, Germany
- CMS Developer, Boston (MA), US
- Senior Web Developer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Mgr, Software Engineering – Platform Services, Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Senior Web Full-Stack Developer, Minneapolis (MN), US/Remote
- Sr Architect – Platform Services Architect (Mobile), Menomonee Falls (WI), US
- Team Lead – Engineering, Chicago (IL), US
- Senior Java Engineer, Atlanta (GA), US
- Data Warehouse Architect & Mentor, Monrovia, Liberia
- Cloud Software Developer – Innovation Center, Los Angeles (CA), US
Also in the news
- 7 Lessons White People Can Learn From Bodega’s Apology
- Tourism Saved Iceland, but Now It’s a Headache
- How Newsrooms Help Destroy Black Lives
- Keeping a tidy life
- As Alaska Thaws, Everything Changes